Welcome to the Judy Wolff Library!
Housed at Metro ECSU, the Judy Wolff Library resources are available September through June for Minnesota Educators and Minnesota residents only.
Through a partnership with Metro ECSU, the Judy Wolff Library provides special education resources to Minnesota districts, schools, teachers, and parents.
Libraries by Special Education Category
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Blind Visually Impaired (BVI)
- Centers of Excellence (CoE)
- DeafBlind (DB)
- Developmental Cognitive Disability (DCD)
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI)
- General Special Education (GSE)
- Interpreter Training (IT)
- Other Health Disabilities (OHD)
- Physical/Health Disabilities (PHD)
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
Additional Special Education Libraries
DeafBlind Toy Lending Library (DBT) – The resources in the DeafBlind Toy Lending Library are available for parents of DeafBlind children only. Upon request of these resources you will receive approval/confirmation from Brandy Johanson Sebera.
Zot Artz (ZA) – The resources in the Zot Artz Library are available to all Region 11 teachers/districts. Before checking out resources, please contact Gail Jankowski [email protected] to check the calendar for availability.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the Judy Wolff Library will not be open for in person visits.
- You will receive email notification when your item is ready for pickup or has been mailed.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs for library materials, will be handled by the front desk staff of the Bethel Anderson Building.
- When picking up your item you will need to give your name to the front desk and advise that you are here to pick up a Judy Wolff Library resource.
Prior to requesting materials, all first-time users will need to “Register” using the link under the “Account” tab above. All users must provide work and home contact information along with delivery preferences (pick-up or mail). Additional questions may be directed to Gail Jankowski at [email protected].
After Login, and prior to requesting materials, please review and/or update your contact information under the “Account” tab.
Checkout and Return Procedures
A limit of 6 items may be borrowed at one time. This does not apply to Zot Artz Library checkouts.
Resources are due six weeks from date of approval. If resources are needed longer, a renewal can be requested via email to Gail Jankowski at [email protected].
Your school/district is responsible for the replacement of damaged or missing resources. Please contact Gail Jankowski, at [email protected], if you encounter problems with library materials prior to their return.
Mail returned items in padded mailing envelopes or boxes. Envelopes/boxes should be stamped or marked “Library Mail”.
Mail materials to:
Judy Wolff Library
c/o Metro ECSU
2 Pine Tree Dr
Arden Hills, MN 55112
Items being dropped off must be in an envelope/box addressed to the Judy Wolff Library and given to the Bethel Anderson Building front desk staff during lobby hours indicated below.
Lobby hours: 8am to 4:30pm, M-F