***This resource is available for parents of DeafBlind children only.***
A battery-powered switch with function control features that enable disabled individuals to communicate and control battery-operated appliances, toys, and devices. The switch is designed for use in educational and daily living applications. It is useful for individuals with severe motor disabilities and cognitive impairments.
- Polarity switch
- 1/8 inch (3.5mm) mono plug (adapters may be used)
- Four modes of control to meet the users needs: direct, latch, timed minutes and timed seconds
- Low slanting profile to allow easy accessibility
- Smooth adapter plate for users who do not like the bumpy tactile plate
- Suction cup feet
- Controls devices rated from 3-12V DC with a maximum current draw of 1.5A
Request a copy of Select Switch by clicking the checkout button.